according to Divine “No 1 dental clinic in Ernakulam, Thevera”, People who have healthy, unrestored teeth (no fillings) and gums are the best candidates for teeth whitening. People with yellow-coloured teeth react the best. But this cosmetic procedure is not recommended for everyone and It’s never been easier to brighten your smile at home. There are many kinds of products you can try like rinses, gels, chewing gum, toothpaste, and strips that don’t give the exact result that you expect. talk with our best dentist in Kerala, Ernakulam first, especially if you wish to do teeth whitening.
How Long Do Whitening Effects Last?
Teeth whitening is temporary, People who expose their teeth to meals and drinks that stain them and you may notice that the brightness begins to diminish in as little as one month. Depending on how well the teeth are taken care of, how much discolouration there is, and the kind of bleaching procedure utilized, the degree of brightness will differ from person to person. be happy Divine dental clinic brings you the best-in-class dental treatments in Kochi.
Here are some tips to keep your teeth bright
- Avoid stain-prone meals and beverages. Anything that contains tannins or acids might dull your teeth. Avoid too much soy, curry, and tomato sauce, as well as white and red wine, sports drinks, carbonated beverages (light and dark), black tea, and coffee if you want to keep your grin bright.
- Maintain healthy oral hygiene habits. You should floss at least once a day to remove plaque, brush your teeth at least twice a day, and use an antiseptic mouthwash at least once a day to kill the germs that create plaque. To get rid of surface stains and stop yellowing,
- use whitening toothpaste only once or twice a week. The rest of the time, use ordinary toothpaste.
- Graze on foods high in calcium and vegetables. It can “clean” your teeth when you eat fruits and vegetables. Consider how fresh a crisp apple makes your mouth feel. Foods high in calcium, like cheese, can help keep your teeth white.
- Get regular cleanings at our clinic, we are the no 1 dental clinic in Ernakulam. our Professional dental cleaning service in Ernakulam will remove plaque, which can pick up stains from what you eat and drink. our dental hygienist can help keep teeth looking and feeling great.